Thursday, November 16, 2017

Rounding Up

Remember when we were all excited about our first circle and square dies? OMG, I could actually cut a circle or square in the middle of the card without that without a knife and template (which I never mastered).  Now I have so many dies and I've totally forgotten about my circles and squares.

I have used my old and circle die and the really fancy scallop circle die to frame Santa. This is a very old PSX Santa Stamp that belongs to a friend and if she every wants to get rid of it, I would take it off her hands in a minute. 



Isn't he just gorgeous?  There is another PSX Santa on Ebay that I have my eye on. Woops! It just jumped into my cart.


I made this one an easel card.


Copic Markers colored him up.


He has a lot of sparkle

                                 
                                         Stamps 

                                                    PSX - Santa
                                                    Paper Trey Ink - Sentement

                                        Dies
                                                    Cheery Lynn Lace Corner #B162
                                                    Cheery Lynn Holly Corner #B184
                                                    Memory Box Curled Ribbon  
                                                    Memory Box Small & Large Blooming Poinsettia 
                                                    Spellbinder Circle Die
                                                    Spellbinder Scalloped Circle Die
                                                    Spellbinder Reflective Moment 

                                       Accents
                                                    White Pearls
                                                     Diamond Stickles
                                                     Wink of Stella

Where's the "Pretty Paper" you say.  Well, white paper is pretty too.  And red. And Green.

I would like to enter my card in the Double D's Here Comes Santa Claus Challenge.




8 comments:

  1. Oh, no you didn't!!! One of my all-time favorite and most valued stamps. I bring him out every few years. Have another PSX Santa I almost used for this challenge, but will color him up later. It's time for him to see the light again. This is a real WOW! I love it way too much. Yes, white is pretty, too. Where would we be without our basic circles and squares and ovals? Love how you did the sentiment and underlined it with the ribbon die. All so gorgeous! It's wonderful to see this in our DD Santa challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Easel design, gorgeous stamp too. Stunning. Lovely and gorgeous colours used for our "HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS" challenge, sure suits our theme beautifully ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}



    ReplyDelete
  3. He is gorgeous! I love the vintage flavor and vibe. He's pretty cool with the birdhouse and florals, love how you colored him too! And the fact that this creation is a shaped easel card is awesome! Fantastic all over! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Double D Challenge, Here Comes Santa Claus, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, fabulous stamp, absolutely gorgeous card colored beautifully (I can see why you want this stamp, it is a keeper for sure, maybe you can sweet talk your friend out of it...lol)....thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC!!! I too LOVE this stamp and when time permits, I'm going IN-SEARCH of this beauty and any others by PSX I might be able to find!! Your coloring is amazing and the design is perfect! Well done ... awesome inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Here Comes Santa Claus’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing.....what a timeless image. He is colored so well, and all the special details make this card outstanding. Nice to see another beauty from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I think most of the PSX stamps I have seen they are all awesome, this one too. Love that you created an easel fold. Beautiful coloring and fantastic all around Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete