Saturday, July 21, 2018

The Good Mouse


Hello my friends.  Let me just say "It's good to be back" and I hope I don't wonder off again.

I wanted something to get my mojo going and I decided to look at my favorite challenge blog and see what they had to inspire me.  Sure enough  the Double "D" Tea Time Challenge was just the ticket.


Add in a bit of Christmas and I was all in grabbing, paper, makers, dies, the silhouette and this sweet image. Soon I was in that familiar happy zone. My craft room, not so much. A little mouse can really create havoc! 



I think I might call her Nelly the Mouse. 


And a new thing for me.... Completing my cards on the outside and inside at the same time. 


Dies - Sue Wilson (outside), Spellbinder (inside)
Image - Mo's Digital Pencil 
Stamp - Miracles by Stampabilities
Medium - Copic Markers
Accessories - Silhouette Cameo (striped bow and card shape)


Challenges:
Double "D" Tea and/or Coffee Time
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - non-traditional Christmas.

A big shout out to the design teams for their inspiration.





10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a spectacular Christmas card! Love the design and die cuts that you have used. Adorable stamped image too. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Tea or Coffee" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thanks for having us as one of your favorite blogs to participate in and we thank you for the wonderful shout out!! Your card is fabulous and your coloring is amazing on this cute image! Wonderful shape & design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tea and/or Coffee’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you posting your fabulous cards again! This is gorgeous!! Love the perfectly colored image and your inside is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cute image, and your card is so fresh in red and white. I'm glad you've got back into the crafty swing of things, long may it last! Thanks for joining in at the 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiling here.....this is spectacular. The coloring is perfection. Sure like the red behind the white, just so striking. Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never manage the insides but it really finishes off a card. This is dead cute and looks so smart in the simple red and white. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really enjoying all of the creations on this challenge, but I am without words for your card. It is over the top fabulous! I love the shape and the idea of a dear Santa cup. I am speechless! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Tea of Coffee" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, that's about the cutest thing! I always love your cards and I really, really love when you join us at Double D, but this... this is one of your most adorable cards yet. Nice to have the inside finished and ready to mail, too. Love the shape. It's so good to have you back. Hope it won't be long till your next card. Computers making me crazy today. On the laptop and it's no picnic, either, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Gail! This is the cutest little mouse in the Christmas cup, and I giggled when I realized she was sleeping under her warm blanket! How darling and exquisitely colored! You are the master of coloring and of the Silhouette! I love the die you've used and the beautiful colors! So glad you are making cards again and finding joy in them! You sure bring smiles to our faces! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling! What a sweet image, the die cut frame is super cool. Not to mention wonderful coloring. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete