Sunday, November 25, 2018

Naughty or Nice

Meet Bismarck.  I've had this digi for probably 10 years and I'm not sure I've ever colored him up. 


The bone had to be cut to fit the image inside the frame.

I tried something different with this image.  I colored it with Zig markers and used Copic Opaque White and I really like how it turned out.  The Copic Opaque really works well with water colors. You can use it on top of the water color for texture or mix it with color before applying it to the image.

I am not sure the inside goes with the outside of this card.  I was just remembering that first year with our American Bulldog, Lulu.  She ate my husbands chair, carpet off the steps and drywall!!

Supply List:
Mo's Digital Pencil - Bismarck
Silhouette Design Studio (inside sentiment)
Zig Markers
Copic Opaque White
Die-namics Oval Frames
Provo Crafts (trees)
Memory Box Stitched Square Layers (inside)
Recollections Valentines Day Paper Pad
We R Memory Keepers Embossing Folder
Bling from a friend



8 comments:

  1. SO adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Snuggle Up Buttercup’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I love this! First, a darling image that brings to mind a picture we have of Wally with a rawhide bone about that size our neighbors gave him for Christmas one year. Then, of course, your watercoloring -- simply mind blowing! Kicking myself for forgetting to put that Copic Opaque White on my last Copic order. It looks fantastic! Your little dog is so furry looking. I love the card design so much, too! It's so good to see you at Double D with this very heartwarming, adorable card, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!! I adore the dog and with his cute Christmas hat, and huge bone, he is definitely a winner! Fantastic coloring on this little guy too! I'm thrilled to see you posting again! I miss all your gorgeous cards! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant design and just perfect for our current challenge of Snuggle Up Buttercup. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
    {aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! What a cute digi and I love your design! Thanks for joining our Double D, "Snuggle Up, Buttercup" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that you finally got to use him and you should sue him more. He is just adorable. Love your coloring of him and the quilted background. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Snuggle Up Buttercup’ challenge!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Gail! You made him look real! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your puppy dog!! Congratulations on your win on Double D Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete