Friday, November 3, 2017

Wisconsin Fall

Hello friends! Today I have a card made as a challenge given to me by my friend from Wisconsin.  We both were to make and post a card to Splitcoast Stampers this week. It took me to Friday but I got it done. 


For Me this card has more items than usual. I started by printing this Power Poppy's Olive and Oak digital stamp and cutting it with the Silhouette Cameo. The image was colored using Copic markers.

I used the sentiment from Power Poppy's Gerbera Daisy Collection digital Stamp on the inside. 

The other Items I used:

Spellbinders Dies
We R Memory Keepers Embossing Folder
Tim Holt's Distressed Ink - Victorian Velvet
Graphic 45 Children's Hour Collection
Stickles


Challenges I am entering:


using  one of these images as inspiration.


Happy November everyone! 



10 comments:

  1. OH WOW ... this is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Feeling FALLish’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your new blog along with the magnificent card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just spectacular, Gail! Your coloring is just perfect & that frame against the embossed background is gorgeous! I'm so happy to see you back and in full awesome mode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, you aced the challenge with this gorgeous creation! One of my favorite PP digis, colored to perfection. Love the big sentiment with the inside so beautifully finished as well. It's so good to have you back. I'm glad you shared this in the DD Feeling Fallish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I am so partial to that Power Poppy image, even though I don't own it. You have colored it beautifully, I'm pinning! I love your design too, just a stunning card! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D.
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous... I like the die cut edge and your coloring looks so 3D like. The textured white layer is awesome. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again ...
    This is just SO GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Fall’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card design. Wonderful background for the stunning focal image. Thanks for sharing with us Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT


























    ReplyDelete
  9. This is incredible! I love the embossing folder and border die, but your coloring is a showstopper! WOW! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete