Tuesday, March 17, 2020

And here I am again!

I bet you think I haven't made a card in 6 months. Well I have, but I've usually so far behind that I'm racing to the mailbox and I don't even have time to photo them. There are some that I gave to my children that were finished Christmas Eve. Maybe I'll ask for them back so I can take pictures. Ha ha!

Being the last minute gal that I am, I finished this one too late to make it into a challenge. I did however have time to photo it before it got mailed off.


This is crazy, because I didn't think I even liked Gnomes!  I found this artist, Star JamLines, that makes the cutest digis. This digi happened to be holding a heart, but with the Silhouette software I was able to swap it out for a Clip Art shamrock. The Silhouette traced and cut out this sweet little guy and the "lucky" is from their design store. 


The inside is a pop-up purchased from the Silhouette Design store. 

I hope everyone is well and safe. My family and friends are healthy as am I. 

I choose to be happy :)




3 comments:

  1. OMG, this is so incredibly cute! I shouldn't be surprised because everything you create comes out amazing. It's fabulous inside, too! Of course, I had to go look at the digis. They're so cute and beautifully illustrated. We must choose to be happy. Rich and I aren't having a problem passing the time at all. Maybe it's harder when you have kids at home. It sure was nice seeing your card today, Gail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ghnome is just sooooo fun!!! Nice to see your card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling. Great colors and so glad you got to create a little. :-)

    ReplyDelete