Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentines Day

Hope wherever you are, you are warm. Windchill is -18 here in northwest Iowa. 

Today I am sneaking in on the last day of Double D's Valentine Love Challenge.

Using the image in the upper left, I created this card mostly with my Silhouette Cameo cutting machine.



Even the inside sentiment is from the Silhouette Design Store.


Recipe:

Silhouette Design Store
     #18961 Build a House (Card shape and window)    
     #119906 Spring Wreath
     #37699 Love Swirl
     #118742 3D Rolled Flower
     #54644 Happy Valentine's Day.

Other
     Cherry Lynn B162 Lace Corner Die
     Hobby Lobby gemstone heart
     Hobby Lobby small pink flower
     Hobby Lobby white pearls
     Joann Store's Park Lane woodgrain cardstock
     Misc. stock - ribbon & door knob
     

Have a great Valentine's Day. 


     



3 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled to see another card from you! It has been a while. I love when you use the Silhouette to make a card. I bought a Cameo 4 and thought I would finally learn to use it. I had a smaller model before. I don't think I have ever sat down in front of it ten minutes before I start cussing. It takes me forever to get anything cut. For a while my images were not cutting in the center. That seems to be fixed. Now I can't change the cutting depth. I found a fix for that, but it didn't work. I have never used such a frustrating machine. Then I see one of your beautiful cards again and I think I will give it another try. This card is so beautiful! I love the door and the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and beautiful, Gail! You do know how to use your Silhouette! This is just so darn cute with the wreath on the door. It even includes a doorknob and keyhole! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh soooooo sweet!!!! Love the wreath and that door. This really is adorable. Hugs

    ReplyDelete